Window: Anodized aluminum extrusions and ¼” tempered glass combine to give you an attractive, functional, affordable transaction window that will not rust, pit or weather. Track free bottom sill provides for a contaminant free serving surface. Bottom sill is angled downward to ensure rain, sleet and snow are deflected away from the interior. Window automatically locks each time the window closes, providing security when the window is left unattended.
- Fully assembled, pre-glazed and ready to install
- Dark Bronze or Clear (silver) frame
Click here for ¾” insulated / hurricane / bullet resistant options
- 131 with AA100 fly fan transom package: 53 ½”w x 51 ½”h x 4”d (18”w x 31”h service opening)*
Includes window, transom to house AA100, AA100 and relay switch kit to activate fan when window opens.
Service opening of fully electric window adjustable to 12”w
- 131 with AA300 heated air curtain: 53 ½”w x 53 ¾”h x 4”d (18”w x 31”h service opening)
Includes window, AA300 heated air curtain, and side filler kit
- ¼” Clear Tempered Glazing
Available Operating Systems:
- (SC) Manual Open / Self Close
- Manual Open / Manual Close
- (E) Fully Automatic Electric
The 131 fully automatic window meets CA restricted service opening requirement when set to smaller service opening size. (learn more)