Window: Anodized aluminum extrusions and 3/4” dual pane insulated tempered glass combine to give you an attractive, functional, affordable transaction window that will not rust, pit or weather. Track free bottom sill provides for a contaminant free serving surface. Bottom sill is angled downward to ensure rain, sleet and snow are deflected away from the interior. Window automatically locks each time the window closes, providing security when the window is left unattended.
- Fully assembled, pre-glazed and ready to install
- Dark Bronze or Clear (silver) frame
- 606 with AA100 fly fan transom package: 53.5”w x 51.5”h x 4.5”d (18”w x 31”h service opening)Fully electric version of this configuration includes window, transom, AA100 and relay switch kit to activate fan when window opens.Manual open/self-close version of this configuration includes window, transom and AA100.
- 606 with AA300 heated air curtain package: 53.5”w x 53.75”h x 4.5”d (18”w x 31”h service opening)Includes window, AA300 heated air curtain, and side filler kit
- 606 with Solid TransomPopular sizes include:53 ½”w x 53 ¾”h72”w x 52”h79.5”w x 59.5”hTransom height is customizable
INSULATED Dual pane 3/4” clear insulated tempered glass.
ENERGY SAVER Dual pane ¾” insulated low-e tempered (Solarban 70XL) glass.
- (SC) Manual Open / Self Close
- (E) Fully Automatic Electric – 53 ½”W Only
- Manual Open/Manual Close
– Specify for paper transactions when you do not want the window to self-close. Generally not appropriate for foodservice.