Anodized aluminum extrusions and ¾” glazing options combine to give you an attractive window that not only enhances building exteriors, it will not rust, pit or weather. Track free bottom sill provides for a contaminant free surface. Bottom still is angled downward to ensure rain, sleet and snow are deflected away from the interior and includes a security lip. Self-latches every time it closes so it cannot be pushed open from the outside. Also includes a thumb turn lock and night locking bar.
- Fully assembled, pre-glazed and ready to install
- Dark Bronze or Clear (silver) frame
- Specify L/R or R/L slide direction from outside view
Click here window with transom or air curtain
- 47.5″w x 43.5h x 4.5″d (19″w x 35″h service opening)
- 47.5″w x 35.75″h x 4.5″d (19″w x 35″h service opening)
- 47.5″w x 35.75″h x 4.5″d (15″ west coast restricted opening)*
*Meets CA restricted service opening requirement – under 432 square inches (learn more)
Glazing Options – Specify when ordering:
INSULATED Dual pane 3/4” clear insulated tempered glass.
ENERGY SAVER Dual pane ¾” insulated low-e tempered (Solarban 70XL) glass.
HURRICANE Miami Dade / Florida Product Approval NOA
– IMPACT ZONES: 7 Layer Laminate/Glass ¾” Smash & Grab
– NON-IMPACT ZONES Dual pane ¾” clear insulated tempered glass
600 SECURITY OPTIONS
– ¾” Level 1 Bullet Resistant Lexan
– ¾” Smash & Grab glass
Available Operating Systems:
- (SC) Manual Open / Self Close adjustable to Manual Open / Manual Close
- (MC) Manual Open / Manual Close
- (MOER) Manual Open / Electronic Release – electromagnetic hold-open device with presence sensor
- (E) Fully Automatic Electric
There are many ways to customize the 600 to suit your project.