Operable window for face-to-face transactions. Option to lock the window and serve through the drawer while communicating through the pre-wired speaker system. Adaptable to specific security needs by choosing the appropriate glazing and service drawer.
Service Drawer is bullet resistant and extends 10” toward car or customer when open. Side extrusions of the window are lined with bullet-resistant material when bullet resistant glazing is specified.
- Fully assembled, pre-glazed and ready to install
- Dark Bronze or Clear (silver) anodized aluminum frame with Stainless Steel service drawer
Frame Size (includes service drawer and speaker)
- 47 ½”w x 58 ½”h (window size 47 ½”w x 43 ½”h)
- 47 ½”w x 50 ¾”h (window size 47 ½”w x 35 ¾”h)
INSULATED Dual pane 3/4” clear insulated tempered glass.Miami-Dade Approval for non-impact zones. NOA#16-0307.07
Florida Product Approval for non-impact zones. #FL5102.2
ENERGY SAVER Dual pane ¾” insulated low-e tempered (Solarban 70XL) glass maximizes energy-efficiency and staff comfort.
HURRICANE IMPACT ¾” Smash & Grab Impact Resistant 7-layer laminate/glass.
Miami-Dade Approval for impact zones. NOA#16-0307.06
Florida Product Approval for impact zones. #FL5102.1
SECURITY GLAZING OPTIONS
- ¾” Smash & Grab Impact Resistant 7-layer laminate/glass
- ¾” Level 1 Bullet Resistant Lexan
Glazing is recognized by Underwriters Laboratories as providing Level 1 (9mm) protection per UL Standard 752.
Service Drawer Options
- 12”w x 4”h x 9.25”d transfer area.
- Level 1 Bullet Resistance.
Product Transaction Drawer
- 18.25”w x 9.5”h x 14.25”d transfer area
- Level 3 Bullet Resistance.
Available Operating Systems: (learn more)
- (SC) Manual Open / Self Close adjustable to Manual Open / Manual Close
- (MC) Manual Open / Manual Close
- (MOER) Manual Open / Electronic Release – electromagnetic hold-open device with presence sensor
- (E) Fully Automatic Electric