Anodized aluminum extrusions and stainless steel combine to give you an attractive window that not only enhances building exteriors, it will not rust, pit or weather. Track free interior stainless steel shelf provides for a contaminant free surface. Self-latches every time it closes so it cannot be pushed open from the outside. Also includes a thumb-turn lock and night locking bar.
Single panel slider is built on a bump out frame. Window extends approximately 12.5” from building when installed, creating architectural interest and an interior staging shelf.
- Adaptable to specific security needs by choosing the appropriate glazing.
- Fully assembled, pre-glazed and ready to install
- Dark Bronze or Clear (silver) anodized aluminum frame with Stainless Steel service drawer
- 47 ½”w x 45½”h x 17”d (19”w x 34”h)
Dual pane 3/4” clear insulated tempered glass. Miami-Dade Approval for non-impact zones. NOA#16-0307.07
Florida Product Approval for non-impact zones. #FL5102.2
Dual pane ¾” insulated low-e tempered (Solarban 70XL) glass maximizes energy-efficiency and staff comfort.
¾” Smash & Grab Impact Resistant 7-layer laminate/glass.
Miami-Dade Approval for impact zones. NOA#16-0307.06
Florida Product Approval for impact zones. #FL5102.1
SECURITY GLAZING OPTIONS
- ¾” Smash & Grab Impact Resistant 7-layer laminate/glass
- ¾” Level 1 Bullet Resistant Lexan
- Glazing is recognized by Underwriters Laboratories as providing Level 1 (9mm) protection per UL Standard 752.
- 1 ¼” Level 3 Bullet Resistant Lexan
Available Operating Systems:
- (SC) Manual Open / Self Close adjustable to Manual Open / Manual Close
- (MOER) Manual Open / Electronic Release – electromagnetic hold-open device with presence sensor
- (E) Fully Automatic Electric