600 Series Security Window
Introducing the only completely modular security drive-thru system designed to meet your specific security needs. With the options including a selection of security glazing and two different operating methods, this window is adaptable to your level of security needs.
Click here to download the cut sheet:
3 Standard Sizes Available
- 47 1/2"W x 43 1/2"H with a 19" wide x 35" high service opening
- 47 1/2"W x 35 3/4"H with a 19" wide x 27" high service opening
- 47 1/2"W x 35 3/4"H with a 14" wide x 27" high service opening (Calf. App. Restricted Requirements)
- Custom sizes available upon request.
4 Modes of Operation
- Manual Open/Self Closing - Ready Access Patented Technology -So simple to operate, the service door opens effortlessly and automatically slides shut when operator releases the handle.
- Manual Open/Manual Close (available upon request only) -When total control over the operation of the window is needed.
- M.O.E.R. (Manual Open/Electronic Release) - The Manual Open/Electronic Release Window has a manual open, self closing operation which electro- magnetically holds the window open until the operator finishes their transaction and steps out of the presence sensor.
- Fully Automatic Electric -With a hands-free operation, the Electric Window is ideal for heavy traffic situations. It provides easier operation and speedier service than the manual operating windows.
- 3/4" Insulated Glass -Increases energy efficiency by providing a barrier against outside environmental factors such as heat and cold. Glass can be tinted.
- Impact Resistant Glazing -Offers protection against "smash & grab" theft and forced entry.
- Level 1 Bullet Resistant Glazing -Offers protection against "smash & grab" theft, forced entry, and gun shots. Glazing is recognized by Underwriters Laboratories as providing Level 1 (9mm) protection per UL Standard 752.
- Anodized aluminum extrusions and stainless steel combine to give you an attractive window that not only enhances building exteriors, it will not rust, pit or weather. Track free bottom sill provides for a contaminant free surface.
Triple Security Locks
- The 600 automatically locks each time the window closes, providing security when the window is left unattended. When the drive-thru is closed, a manual thumb turn and night bar security locks help prevent outside entry. In high risk locations, an optional security bar set is available.
Fully Assembled, Ready to Install
- Ready Access windows are shipped completely preassembled, and fully glazed for lower installation costs. Normal installation takes less than two hours.
Warranty and Service Support
- Your Ready Access window comes with a one year limited warranty on parts and labor. Each window is backed by a worldwide service organization.
- The 600 Series Slider is available in statuary bronze or clear anodized aluminum.
- Right to left or left to right opening available (as seen from outside view).
- Four operating modes available; manual open/manual close, manual open/self close, manual open/electronic release, and fully automatic electric.
- 3 standard window dimensions available. (see above)
- Tinted glass is available upon request.
- Powder coat painting is available in a wide range of colors.
- Custom sizes are available to satisfy any unusual operations requirement or health department code.
Click here for more pictures:
(Click on image to enlarge)
Click here for the installation/service/operation manual:
Ready Access has 600 Series approvals for Hurricane "Impact" and "Non-Impact":
- Miami-Dade approvals, NOA 10-0224.01 Impact, 10-0224.02 Non-Impact
- Florida State approvals, FL5102.1 Impact, FL5102.2 Non-Impact
*Please note that all 600 fully automatic windows must be 47-1/2" wide.
**An RAL# can be found on our paint chart or from Tiger Drylac and must be provided when ordering a painted finish.
We have made every attempt to provide accurate information; however manufacturing processes and design changes may occur and modify information provided herein.
(check all that apply)
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Nothing larger than 47-1/2"W x 43-1/2"H has been tested or approved for an impact or non-impact rating, including transoms.