Anodized aluminum extrusions and ¼” tempered glass combine to give you an attractive, functional, affordable transaction window that will not rust, pit or weather. Track free bottom sill provides for a contaminant free serving surface. Bottom sill is angled downward to ensure rain, sleet and snow are deflected away from the interior. Self latches every time it closes so it cannot be pushed open from the outside. Also includes a thumb turn lock and night locking bar.
- Fully assembled, pre-glazed and ready to install
- Dark Bronze or Clear (silver) frame
- Specify L/R or R/L slide direction from outside view
Click here for ¾” insulated / hurricane / bullet resistant options
Click here window with transom or air curtain
- 47.5”w x 43.5”h x 4”d (19”w x 39”h service opening)
- 47.5”w x 35.75”h x 4”d (19”w x 31.25”h service opening)
- 35.75”w x 35.75”h x 4”d (13.5”w x 31.25”h service opening)*
- Customizable – Restrictions may apply
*Meets CA restricted service opening requirement – under 432 square inches (learn more)
- ¼” Clear Tempered Glazing
Available Operating Systems:
- (SC) Manual Open / Self Close adjustable to manual open/manual close
- (MOER) Manual Open / Electronic Release –electromagnetic hold-open device with presence sensor
There are many ways to customize the 275 Low Profile to suit your project.