For retail operators who want to get an edge on their competition by offering customers convenient, face-to-face service, the 275 Single Panel Slider is perfect. Ideal for fast food, walk-up service, and many other applications.
4 Standard Sizes Available
- 47 1/2"W x 43 1/2"H with a 19" wide x 36" high service opening
- 47 1/2"W x 35 3/4"H with a 19" wide x 28" high service opening
- 47 1/2"W x 35 3/4"H with a 14" wide x 28" high service opening (Calf. App. Restricted Requirements)
- 35 3/4"W x 35 3/4"H with a 14" wide x 28" high service opening (Manual Open/Self Closer Only)
- Custom sizes available upon request.
4 Modes of Operation
- 275 Manual Open/Self Closing - Ready Access Patented Technology -So simple to operate, the service door opens effortlessly and automatically slides shut when operator releases the handle
- 275 Manual Open/Manual Close -When total control over the operation of the window is needed.
- 275 M.O.E.R. (Manual Open/Electronic Release) -The 275 Manual Open/Electronic Release Window has a manual open, self closing operation which electro-magnetically holds the window open until the operator finishes their transaction and steps out of the presence sensor. Two electrical hook up options: New MOER Design
- 275 Fully Automatic Electric -With a hands-free operation the 275 Electric Window is ideal for heavy traffic situations. It provides easier operation and speedier service than the manual operating windows.
- Anodized aluminum extrusions, stainless steel and 1/4" tempered glass combine to give you an attractive window that not only enhances building exteriors, it will not rust, pit or weather. Track free bottom sill provides for a contaminant free surface. 5/16" Safety & Burglary Resistant Glass Now Available!
- Bottom sill is angled downward to provide protection against the elements such as rain, sleet, and snow.
Triple Security Locks
- The 275 automatically locks each time the window closes, providing security when the window is left unattended. When the drive-thru is closed, a manual thumb turn and night bar security locks help prevent outside entry. In high risk locations, an optional security bar set is available.
Fully Assembled, Ready to Install
- Ready Access windows are shipped completely preassembled, and fully glazed for lower installation costs. Normal installation takes less than two hours.
Warranty and Service Support
- Your Ready Access window comes with a one year limited warranty on parts and labor. Each windows is backed by a worldwide service organization.
- The 275 series window is available in statuary bronze or clear anodized aluminum.
- 4 standard window dimensions available (see above)
- 1/4" Clear Tempered Glass
- Right to left or left to right opening available (as seen from outside view).
- Four operating modes available; manual open/manual close, manual open/self close, manual open/electronic release, and fully automatic electric.
- Custom sizes are available to satisfy any unusual operations requirement or health department code.
- Tinted glass is available upon request.
Click here to download the cut sheet:
Click here for the installation/service/operation manual:
Click here for more pictures:
(Click on image to enlarge)
**An RAL# can be found on our paint chart or from Tiger Drylac and must be provided when ordering a painted finish.
*Please note that all 275 fully automatic windows must be 47-1/2" wide.
We have made every attempt to provide accurate information; however manufacturing processes and design changes may occur and modify information provided herein.
(check all that apply)
For 3/4" insulated glass ,and more, see our 600 Series.