Anodized aluminum extrusions and glass combine to give you an attractive, functional, affordable transaction window that will not rust, pit or weather. Track free bottom sill provides for a contaminant free serving surface. Bottom sill is angled downward to ensure rain, sleet and snow are deflected away from the interior. Self-latches every time it closes so it cannot be pushed open from the outside. Also includes a thumb turn lock and night locking bar.
- Pre-glazed and ready to install.
- Transom ships attached, and sidelights bolt to sides of window through predrilled holes.
- Dark Bronze or Clear (silver) frame
- Specify L/R or R/L slide direction from outside view
Overall Frame Size
83.5”w x 59.5”h (7’w x 5’h rough opening)
4” deep if ¼” clear tempered glass is selected, 4.5” if ¾” insulated low-e tempered (Solarban 70XL)
- 3/4” Insulated Low E Tempered (Solarban 70XL)
Maximizes energy-efficiency and staff comfort. Estimated to save 33% on energy costs associated with the window. Provides additional security by featuring two panes of glazing vs one, and a security lip in the frame to help prevent forced entry.
Available Operating Systems:
- (SC) Manual Open / Self Close adjustable to Manual Open / Manual Close
- (MOER) Manual Open / Electronic Release – electromagnetic hold-open device with presence sensor
- (E) Fully Automatic Electric